ITALY, TUSCANY, AREZZO, CORTONA
The origin of this magnificent mansion dates back to the 16th century. It is situated in what is often called the “Valley of the Villas”, only a few kilometers from Cortona. Just like other villas of this importance, it has been extended and modified over the centuries.
Today, the property includes the main building, a spacious orangerie, a beautiful private chapel, a stable with an apartment above, an annex and cellars.
The villa consists of three floors, currently divided into 6 apartments with spacious living rooms. The frescoed tower with its large windows and its terrace offers a splendid view over the Chiana valley.
The antique gate opens onto a long driveway lined with cypresses and leads to a large ornamental pond with a fountain right in front of the villa. The 10 hectares walled park is made up of a variety of huge trees and shrubs and is crossed by a beautiful riding track.
This prestigious property can be used as a private residence, or is also perfect for a very high level tourist business.
The villa last underwent restoration in the 1960s.
1650 sqm + annexes, chapel and secondary house.
The property has 15 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, 11 living/dining rooms, 5 kitchens.
10 hectares of land.