ITALY, TUSCANY, SIENA, CASTELLINA iN CHIANTI
Winery and Agriturismo near Castellina in Chianti
Fantastic winery and agriturismo located in Castellina in Chianti.
The sale includes:
– Residential buildings: 1,362 sqm (14,660 sqft)
– Equipped winery and wine tasting
– A wooden and masonry building of 300 sqm and a former masonry electrical room, which is currently being used as a vinsantaia.
– Agricultural outbuildings
– 21 hectares of land including 10.7 hectares (26.5 acres) of vineyards and 2.1 hectares of olive groves.
– Wine production: approx. up to 100,000 bottles
– Swimming pool 8 x 15m
– Restaurant could easily be added
Buildings: main country house with an old watch tower, plus several further buildings. The buildings consists of the owner’s part, staff accommodation and various holiday apartments.
21 hectares (52 acres) of land, includiing 10.7 h of vineyards (including 2.3 ha replanted in 2015).
Varieties: Sangiovese (75%), Merlot (13%), Canaiolo (8%) and Petit Verdot (4%)
Density: 5.545 vines/ha
Year of plantation: 1971 – 2012
Distance of vines: 0.80 × 2.50 m
Yearly production: up to 730 hl (equivalent to about 100,000 bottles)
Chianti Classico DOCG: 39,000 bottles
Chianti Classico DOCG Riserva: 18,000 bottles
Super Tuscan IGT: 3,000 bottles
Rosso Toscano IGT. 40,000 bottles
Area: 2.1 hectares (600 plants)
Varieties: Frantoio, Moraiolo and Pendolino
Yearly production: 9.5 hectolitres
View all our properties on our website casatuscany.com