ITALY, TUSCANY, PISTOIA, MONTECATINI tERME
Villa with Saltwater Pool + 500 Olive Trees
This unique and prestigious modern villa sits in an elevated position on the foothills of the Apennine Mountains in the heart of the Tuscan countryside near Montecatini Terme. It enjoys panoramic views and cultivated organic olive groves.
Montecatini Terme is famous for its natural and healing thermal springs and the hills are known as one of the best locations in Tuscany for olive oil production. It is conveniently located between Florence and the seaside with natural hiking/biking trails to enjoy in the summer months and less than an hour drive from local ski destinations in the winter.
The villa is a one of a kind property with its own private natural spring water source from the mountains which supplies both the villa as well as the land without any expense to the owner.
The property has been recently and carefully renovated (2017) using the highest quality and most natural materials.
The villa has easy access to the international airports of Pisa and Florence as well as major motorways, yet benefits from being privately tucked away in the quiet hills.
– 2 living rooms with 2 fireplaces and access to the terrace
– Fully equipped kitchen
– 5 bedrooms
– 3 bathrooms
– Storage room with space upstairs that may be renovated to create a separate apartment with a private entrance.
– Fitness room and studio
– A cosy terrace with panoramic views with natural marble flooring
– Spacious dining and entertaining area
– Lounge area
– Saltwater pool with Jacuzzi surrounded by lush fruit (wild orange, figs, cherries, lemons) and acacia trees.
– Organic olive grove of approximately 500 trees.
– Private access road
– 400 sqm parking space (separate entrance)
Currently, the villa is also rented out as short term luxury holiday rental producing extra income for the owner.
Heating: Modern infrared system
Water: Private natural spring water from mountain
Airports: Florence Airport 40km, Pisa Airport 60km, Rome Airport 300km
View all our properties on our website casatuscany.com