ITALY, TUSCANY, PISA, POMARANCE
Beautifully Restored 13th Century Farmhouse
Situated in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, among the unspoiled hills, this stunning farmhouse was totally renovated in 2010 with high quality materials and is surrounded by 30 hectares of land with swimming pool.
The property dates back to the 1200s, and was formerly a Romanesque parish Church. It has been carefully renovated by the current owner who has kept and enhanced the original features such as stone walls, beamed ceilings, cross vaulted ceilings and cotto floors.
The two storey farmhouse measures 595 sqm and is characterised by large, high rooms and bright spaces.
- – Large central lounge/hallway, which is the oldest part of the house, with high ceilings and an impressive fireplace
– Internal spa area with a heated swimming pool, Turkish bath, sauna and gym
– Living area – open space with wide windows
– Large fully equipped kitchen
– Dining-area with cross-vaulted ceilings and French doors leading to the garden
– Large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fireplace
– Double bedroom
First floor (accessible via internal and external staircases):
- – 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
– Living/cooking area
The property is completed by a large studio apartment and 2 equipment/boiler rooms.
30 hectares of land composed of olive grove, woodland and uncultivated land.
All utilities are connected with mains electricity and water, a small pond for irrigation, and economic geothermal heating (district steam heating).
The property is easily accessible through a short stretch of unpaved road, but it is very close to the village and services. It offers a quite yet dominant position over the surrounding countryside
View all our properties on our website casatuscany.com