ITALY, TUSCANY, PISA, TERRICCIOLA
Renovated Character Farmhouse with Olives
In the municipality of Terricciola, this typical Tuscan style farmhouse is easily accessible via a 1.5km unpaved road in perfect condition. The final stretch of road is private and belongs to the property so is exclusively for use of the owners.
The farmhouse is only 5km from the closest shops and supermarkets, half an hour from Pisa international airport, 40 minutes from the closest beaches and 20 minutes from the motorways that lead the most attractive towns of Tuscany such as Livorno, Lucca, Florence and so on.
The house was entirely and perfectly renovated 22 years ago by the current owner, who tried to maintain and enhance its original features with the use of old and high quality materials when it was not possible to recover the original ones.
The 190 sqm farmhouse is on two storeys and it is composed of:
– Living room (formerly the old stable) with vaulted ceilings, a wood burning fireplace which runs the heating system, and an amazing terracotta staircase which has been handmade by an artisan during the renovation of the property
– Dining room and built-in rustic style kitchen (both these rooms have beamed ceilings).
– Storage room/workshop with independent access
– Bathroom with shower
The original travertine stone staircase leads to the first floor which comprises:
– 2 double bedrooms
– Huge bathroom with hydro-massage bathtub
– Study/bedroom from which it is possible to go back downstairs via the second terracotta staircase.
The rooms upstairs boast beamed ceilings and the windows have double glazing.
Water from a well.
There is an LPG gas tank that provides hot water and gas for the cookers.
The sale of the renovated character farmhouse includes approximately 2 hectares of land with organic olive grove with 300 olive trees and some fruit trees and woods.
It would be possible to build a swimming pool on the land, a 25 sqm outbuilding with 25 sqm basement and a 25 sqm shelter/loggia.
The house is set in a private location secluded by trees. There is a view of Soiana village from the olive grove which is above the house.
View all our properties on our website casatuscany.com