Old 15th century parish church in a position dominating the Altotiberina Valley and the Niccone Valley, requiring restoration but well-preserved.
15 Km away is Città di Castello, 10 km away is Tuscany’s border accessed through Mercatale di Cortona, and 15 km away is Lake Trasimeno.
The closest town is located approx. 6 km away.
The old parish church has maintained most of its features over time.
The old layout and use is still clear, the old convent with country church, the typical internal courtyard, the lower floors used for the keeping of animals and storage, the upper floors used as dwelling.
All original openings, both internal and external, remain as they were, as do the main doors and the stone staircase from the courtyard to the upper floors.
The old parish church totals approx. 1150 sq.m., the internal courtyard measures approx. 60 sq.m.
It is located amidst olive groves, and the property’s land totals 4 hectares (9.9 acres) and includes a well.
Access is via an untarmacked road of 1.5 km which requires some maintenance.
Type: Old parish church dating back to the 15th century, requiring restoration, in panoramic location; approx. 1150 sq.m.
Land: approx. 4 hectares (approx. 9.9 acres) with olive grove.
Energy Efficiency Rating: G