ITALY, TUSCANY, LUCCA, BAGNI DI LUCCA
Grand Parkland Villa in Tuscan Town
Dating back to the 1600s, this historic villa in the town of Bagni di Lucca, is set in parkland in a lovely scenic location, close to the thermal baths and just a few steps from all the useful services.
The villa is arranged on three floors as follows:
- 3 elegant rooms with large stone fireplaces
- Dining room with fine wooden ceiling
- Kitchen with access to loggia
- 2 bathrooms
- Bedroom and wardrobe
- Laundry room.
First floor (accessed by impressive original staircase):
- 5 large bedrooms, each with private bathroom.
- Potential for a further 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Various rooms used as a tavern with vaulted living room and wine cellar
- Boiler room
- Storage rooms.
The property is set in parkland with a pool and lemon trees.
The villa was completely renovated 25 years ago with quality materials, and remains abundant in many original features including beamed and vaulted ceilings, doors decorated in gold leaf, terracotta and wood floors and stone decorations.
Gas central heating.
Some furniture included.
The villa is already generating a good income from holiday rentals.
Energy Certification Class: F
View all our properties on our website casatuscany.com