– We usually rank at/near the top on Google for Tuscany property and so our website enjoys a great deal of traffic. We successfully cover other areas of Italy too.
– There are 9,000+ people on our mailing list who are actively looking for property in Tuscany and to whom we send a newsletter about once a month with details of all new properties, news, price reductions etc.
– Casa Tuscany is very active on social media, sending out regular property alerts.
– We advertise on Rightmove Overseas, the biggest property portal in Britain, as well as many other property portals, and collaborate with various well-known agencies.
– We have featured in many newspapers and magazines and television programmes.
– We are an established agency (in business since 2002) with a good reputation and lots of happy customers
Our service for sellers includes
-marketing of your property and answering enquiries
-liaising with your geometra to check the property is correctly registered, has no unauthorised works, matches the plans etc
-drawing up and translation of the proposta (formal offer) and compromesso (preliminary contract)
-arranging the final contract with the notary
-referral to currency dealership to get you the best possible exchange rate if required
No fees are due if we don’t sell it. If we sell it, the fees payable are usually 3% + VAT, payable to the Italian office at compromesso stage. It could be more in some areas. We will let you know before we take on your property.
Telling us about your property
If you have a property to sell, please initially send a brief description, some interior and exterior photos or preferably a link, and location, to [email protected] Please only send small photos initially or if the photos you are sending are large please send via a Dropbox link or via WeTransfer.
We cannot guarantee to take on all properties, only those that we feel will appeal to our demanding clients, and those which are in an area we cover.
– If you are selling you will need to have an EPC (energy performance certificate). We can arrange this for you in some areas if required.
– If you have owned your property in Italy for less than 5 years, you will have to pay capital gains tax (20%) on any gains. You can offset gains against building work and sale/purchase fees and taxes.
– many properties need plans or documentation updating or planning issues regulated. We will advise you if this is the case. The procedures necessary will need to be instructed by you, and the fees paid accordingly to the appropriate professionals and are not included in the agency selling fee.
If we can’t take your property on directly, perhaps because it’s in an area we don’t cover, but we think it is the sort of property our clients are looking for, we may offer you a private seller advertisement. Please ask for details.