ITALY, TUSCANY, FLORENCE, MONTAIONE
Large Hillside Estate Between Florence and Pisa
This beautiful estate is in a hillside location near Montaione, situated between Florence and Pisa in Tuscany.
The estate is set in 81 hectares and features various buildings (mostly to restore), offering a perfect opportunity to develop a high quality estate for rentals or living.
The 81 hectares of land include 31 hectares of agricultural land with a vineyard and olive grove, and 47 hectares of woods.
Part (16 hectares) is a hunting reserve and the remaining 65 hectares are part of a well known Game Reserve which aims to control and improve wildlife and reintroduce wild species.
The estate includes 4 groups of buildings, located at different positions on a hill.
Once restored, this property could offer approximately 30 bedrooms.
A habitable farmhouse (305 sqm) divided into two units plus a barn of 145 sqm, storage and outbuilding.
Total 558 sqm.
Unit 1 (ground floor):
- Living room, kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom.
Unit 2 (on 2 floors):
- Ground floor: Hall, kitchen, living room
- First floor: 5 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, loggia with bathroom, outbuildings.
Farmhouse + adjacent storage + ancillary building
– Arranged on 2 floors
– Positioned halfway up the hillside
– Panoramic views of the valley below
– Complete renovation work required
Main building: 485 sqm
Adjacent storage: 45 sqm
Ancillary building: 28 sqm
Former farmhouse + barn
– Dominant position over the other buildings (150m above sea level).
– Widest perspective over the valley with 360° views.
Main building: 448 sqm
Former barn: 173 sqm
Farmhouse + barn
– Both buildings have a rectangular plan and arranged on 2 levels.
– Both buildings require renovation.
– Hilltop position with great valley views.
Main building: 391 sqm
Former barn: 74 sqm
Distances by car:
Pisa: 40 minutes
Florence: 50 minutes
Volterra: 40 minutes
San Gimignano: 30 minutes
Siena: 55 minutes
View all our properties on our website casatuscany.com