ITALY, TUSCANY, LUCCA, BORGO A MOZZANO
This exquisite estate has been finely restored and is currently used as a farm/agriturismo.
It consists of:
a) MAIN VILLA, dating from the 1600s, 1035 sqm gross.
Ground floor, 335 mq
Living room, atrium, kitchen, chapel, cellars, stores/larder, boiler rooms.
First floor, 350 sqm
living room, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, offices, reception.
Second floor, 350 sqm
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living room, separate 2 bedroom apartment.
b) ANNEX, 140 sqm
including rooms for the swimming pool (5m x 10m), recently restored.
Ground floor: bedroom, bathroom, large living room, kitchen.
First floor: bedroom, bathroom, mezzanine.
c) COMMERCIAL PREMISES
Wellness centre/apartment (recently restored).
Ground floor: wellness centre, 200 sqm
First floor: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen/living room, 100 sqm.
d) GREENHOUSE. Built in 2004, 720 sqm.
Villa 1533 sqm
– 15,000 sqm buildable area for leisure and tourism use.
– 161,332 sqm land for various uses, mainly forestry, as well as chestnut woods, olive groves and lavender.
There is currently a agricultural-environmental plan in force until 2014 which allows the construction of a storage building, stables, a second swimming pool and a rebuilding of ruin for agriturismo use.
The property has two heating systems, one biomass with remote controlled heating and one LPG, as well as 3 water sources (springs).
It is possible, with the assistance and support of the current owner, to continue or implement some projects which have already been analysed:
1) production of a line of products relating to cosmetics/food/natural cures based 100% on lavender
2) Health Farm, using the produced essential oils for massages, wellness treatments aimed at achieving the balance of energy and emotions.
3) Agricampsite and Camper park.
4) Educational farm visits.
5) Multi-function centre for meetings, conferences, weddings, dinners, events etc.
All the antique furniture is included in the sale.