ITALY, TUSCANY, LUCCA, CAPANNORI
Rural villa the origins of which date back to around the year 1000.
Measuring about 600 sqm, it is divided into two units and surrounded by gardens and land of about 2 hectares, including olive grove and woods.
The units are communicating and it would be possible to easily transform the property into one large unit.
Restoration was carried out in the 1970s and retained the beamed ceilings and relaid the floors with the best cotto possible, made in Impruneta, chestnut doors and windows.
Currently the building requires restoration.
A quiet, peaceful location.